Ten Reasons Why You Should Have a Business Valuation
How can you plan for the future if you don't know the value of your biggest asset: your business? If you’re one of the 98%* of business owners who does not know the value of your business, and are planning to use the proceeds from the business to fund your financial goals, then wouldn’t it make sense to find out what your business is worth?
Concord Wealth Management wants to provide you with a free business valuation that will accurately assess the value of your business in real-time. Click the button below to get started on your free business valuation now.
Still wondering why you should get a business valuation now? See below for ten reasons why.
- To better understand your business and its potential
- To know the value of your largest asset in order to properly plan for your retirement
- In order to ensure that your business and your family are properly protected
- To plan for the future of your business with a qualified succession plan
- When you plan to buy a business
- When you plan to sell your business
- During Buy/Sell Agreements with business partners
- When considering funding opportunities
- When building a trust or creating an estate plan
- To prepare for taxable events such as gifting or grants.
Once you complete an easy, 7-step process, you’ll receive a robust and informative 29 page report, which includes:
- Up to 20 key performance indicators, including size, profitability and growth
- Peer comparisons of business metrics
- Four different valuation figures
- Financial performance snapshots
Source: *IBIS World (2014)
Questions about this program? Please complete form below to speak with one of our advisors.