New Business Coordinator
Concord Wealth Management, a Penn Mutual Company, offers a boutique-firm feel with a big-firm service and support. We specialize in helping our clients achieve their financial goals. Our business is growing in the New England area and we seek individuals with successful backgrounds who are interested in the rewards of a career in financial services.
The New Business Coordinator is accountable for efficient processing of Life, Annuity and/or Investment new business cases. They will complete all new business related activities in order to transmit new cases for Insurance and Investment business to PML and HTK. The New Business Coordinator develops strong relationships with Home Office, the Field and Producers by providing best-in-class customer relationships and solution oriented thought processes to challenges.The Penn Mutual New Business Coordinator is accountable for efficient processing of Life, Annuity and/or Investment new business cases. They will complete all new business related activities in order to transmit new cases for Insurance and Investment business to PML and HTK. The New Business Coordinator develops strong relationships with Home Office, the Field and Producers by providing best-in-class customer relationships and solution oriented thought processes to challenges.
- Reviews, scrubs and submits new business cases for Life and Annuity/Investments, as applicable.
- Orders new business requirements as necessary and follows up to complete the application process.
- Follows up on outstanding policy delivery requirements.
- Assures prompt transmittal of client funds according to established company policies and procedures.
- Acts as the primary point-of-contact with producers for current information regarding the status of his/her cases.
- Prepares reports on new business pending, outstanding delivery requirements and premium and commission information, as applicable.
- Coordinates Client Service requests including beneficiary, ownership and address changes.
- Complies with all company and field office policies and procedures.• Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Successfully completes job training requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Customer Service Orientation – works with field partners to understand their needs and provide services that reflect the values of the Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company.
- Effective Communication – ability to use the right tools, resources and messaging to build relationships and communicate clear, timely, professional information.
- Multi-tasking – ability to handle multiple priorities in the same timeframe.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong technology skills – ability to adapt to changing technology and capable of working with electronic systems which include MS Office, Order Entry, CRM, Document Imaging/Scanning, Email and Websites.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a collaborative team member and achieve positive results/outcomes.
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by; making suggestions for improvement and learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- 3-5 years of experience in an office environment.
- Industry Experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required. College degree preferred.
- LOMA or industry courses or certifications a plus.