Concord Wealth Management, a Penn Mutual Company, offers a boutique-firm feel with a big-firm service and support. We specialize in helping our clients achieve their financial goals. Our business is growing in the New England area and we seek individuals with successful backgrounds who are interested in the rewards of a career in financial services.
Accountable for providing recruiting support and participating in activities to support Leadership team in achieving the firm's recruiting objectives.
- Assists Leader team with recruiting activities such as; sourcing, advertising, social media, coordinating career seminars.
- Identifies and contacts candidates and schedules appointments for the candidates to meet with the firm's leaders.
- Conducts initial candidate interviews and testing.
- Maintains recruiting tracking system.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to network across multiple platforms i.e., social media, face-to-face
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and practices
- High level of professionalism
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office and Windows)
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and making suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment.
- High School Diploma Required / Right candidate can be trained but experience with recruiting and or sales a plus.